Medications can be confusing and trying to find accurate information can be conflicting. These are the three best sites that I have found to have the best information about psych drugs:
- Crazy Meds (also includes a forum)
- Pill Identifier from Drugs.com
- Common Side Effects of Psychiatric Medications
- Psychology Today’s Psychopharmacology Basics
Here are some articles I’ve written about particular psych meds. Now, I am NOT a doctor nor a mental health professional. I’m a freelance writer who suffers from mental illness and has done a heck of a lot of research on the subject.:
- About Zyprexa Withdrawal
- About Zyprexa and Weight Gain
- About Clonazepam Overdose
- Why Does Zyprexa Cost So Much?
- Why Do People With Clinical Depression Gain Weight?
- Can You Take Lexapro with St. John’s Wort?
- Side Effects of Stopping Lexapro
- What is the Drug Triazolam Used For?
- Long Term Effects of Depakote
- Prozac & Stomach Pain
- Bipolar II Treatment With Prozac
- Differences Between Valium and Xanax
- Dangers of Combining Prozac and Xanax
- Alprazolam (Xanax) Withdrawal Symptoms
Articles I’ve written about annoying side effects of medications, including psych meds:
- List of 45 Medications That Cause Unusual Dreams (This is not a comprehensive list.)
- Medications That Can Cause Flatulence (You know you wondered.)
- Medications That May Cause Erectile Dysfunction (Antidepressants can cause or contribute to ED)